Home Maintenance Checklist
• Change or clean air filters in your central air system.
• Have septic tank system inspected, if applicable.
• Inspect driveways, sidewalks, patios, bricks, and other concrete or stone surfaces for cracks. Repair as needed.
• Inspect decks, steps, and wooden structures for wood rot and other damage. Make repairs as soon as possible to minimize further complications.
• Check eaves around roof, chimneys, caps, etc. Remove flying insect nests. Fix any damaged areas.
• Inspect washer hoses and dryer vent system.